House Suite 3
House Suite 3 is located in the front of the Inn on the second floor with inside access. This room is all cathedral including the bathroom, exposed and restored beams give this suite a nice open feel. This room is one of the few with a pullout sofa to accommodate extra adults at $50 per person per night. Stairs to this room are restored from the 1847 farmhouse and therefore this room should not be chosen if stairs are an issue.
Each bathroom at the gazebo is equipped with a blow dryer, carefully chosen toiletries consisting of shampoo, conditioner, lotion, wildflower body soap, bayberry hand soap, disposable makeup remover, and a vanity kit. All rooms have wifi access, two bottled waters. An ironing station is set up for guests, as well as a washer and dryer in our guest laundry room, where you will also find a large ice-maker and ice buckets..
Robes as well as towels for the pool and beach are available in our gym.
This suite includes the following:
- King bed with Crown Jewel mattress and luxury linens
- Four Cuddledown medium fill pillows
- Gas Fireplace
- Our largest kitchenette, with fridge/freezer, microwave, sink, granite counter top & bar.
- Sofa and swivel chair around the gas stove
- HDTV 32" flat screen TV, DVD, wireless,
- Large bathroom with a 2 person, 2 headrest,100 gallon hydrotherapy hot air tub for two. Separately controlled heated tile floors in the bathroom. Walk in steam room, with rain shower, and 4 body jets.
- 15 foot cathedral ceilings with barn decor.
- Climate control for heat and AC